MS Aerospace Quality
|Certifications: AS9100, ISO 17025
Quality Mission Statement
- Customer Focus: As a customer-focused organization, we must understand our customer's current and future needs and we must meet these needs while striving to exceed our customers' expectations.
- Leadership: We must establish a unity of purpose, direction and stable environment in order that our employees can become fully involved in achieving our company's objectives.
- Involvement of People: We must ensure that our employees are fully involved and informed in order to enable them to use their abilities for the maximum benefit of the company.
- Process Approach: We must ensure that all related resources and activities are managed as a process in order to efficiently achieve the desired result.
- System Approach to Management: We must identify, understand and manage the interrelated processes of our Quality Management System to achieve defined objectives while contributing to the effectiveness and efficiency of our company
- Continual Improvement: We must ensure that continual improvement is a permanent objective of MS Aerospace.
- Factual Approach to Decision-Making: We must ensure that all decisions are effective and are based on the logical or intuitive analysis of data and information.
- Mutually Beneficial Supplier Relationship: We must enhance our ability to create value by fostering mutually beneficial relationships with our suppliers.
- MS Aerospace's Quality Policy: It is MS Aerospace's Quality Policy to provide our customers with competitively priced products that comply with all applicable requirements while meeting or exceeding the customers’ needs and expectations for performance, reliability and safety over the long term.
In support of this policy, we are committed to continually improving the effectiveness and efficiency of our processes and of our Quality Management System and to ensure an adequate framework for the establishment and review of the Quality Objectives.
As of March 1, 2012 MS Aerospace has released a new revision of its quality management system (QMS) Manual. If you would like to review the MS Aerospace QMS manual Click Here.
Supplier Quality Assurance Requirements
The Supplier Quality Assurance Requirements (SQAR) Document establishes requirements for suppliers to M.S. Aerospace, Inc.
SQAR requirements are in addition to those tasks set forth in any other contractual document.
The requirements apply to suppliers who are involved with the supply of products or services that fall within a Class I-VI distinction (refer to Section B on the SQAR PDF document...see link below). The class distinction is denoted in the purchase order header. Only approved suppliers are permitted to receive PO's with a specified class distinction.
Click here to download a detailed SQAR.
To view all certificates we currently have Click Here.
AS9100 – standardizes quality management system requirements for the aerospace industry. The establishment of common requirements results in improved quality and reduced costs. For a printable copy Click Here.
ISO/IEC 17025 – standardizes all the requirements that testing and calibration laboratories are required to comply to in order to demonstrate that a management system is in place, technical competence, and the ability to generate technically valid results. For a printable copy Click Here.
Nadcap – provides international, unbiased, independent manufacturing process and product assessments and certification services for the purpose of adding value, reducing total cost, and facilitating relationships between primes and suppliers. For a printable copy of one of our Nadcap Certifications: Nadcap Chemical Processing, Nadcap Heat Treat, Nadcap Material Testing, Nadcap NonDestructive Testing.
All customers are directed to the Online QML (Qualified Manufacturer Listing) at www.eauditnet.com for pertinent accreditation dates and information. Registration is free & you do not have to be a Nadcap subscriber. We are listed as: M.S. Aerospace.